- Web Frameworks; We have ample expertise in applying most of the latest, proven and conventional web frameworks (e.g. Struts, Tiles, Velocity, JBoss RichFaces, Tapestry, IceFaces, JBoss Seams). Plus other products that we’ve developed to aid and complement such frameworks.
Middle Tier Technologies:
- Most of the Java-based projects use a variety of communication mechanism such as JMS (Java Message Service), XML-RPC, JMX (Java Management Extension), JNDI, RMI, amongst others.
- Entity Beans and Message Drive Beans aid us and allows us to deploy applications in a distributed environment which is why our experts employ them in many of our past application development projects.
- Our programmers are very experience using the ORM Framework for data access, amongst the most commonly used by them we find Hibernate, iBatis and TopLink.
- Spring Framework; Spring Framework allows us to employ and add many innovative and different features that distinguish our applications from any other. For example, we apply the IoC (Inversion of Control) for the loose-coupling of modules within an application.
- Java Database Connectivity results as one of the most basic data access technologies. It stands as one of the standard approaches to most our of database projects. We’ve provided many complex and wide database applications that employ JDBC extensively and make demanding use of it and it still results as very reliable.
- We commonly utilize XML-DB for projects requiring vast amount of data storage and recovery as its capabilities at the following are reliable, nearly unmatched, and grants our programmers an ease-of-use and modifiability that not every software allows.
- Our professionals are experts in nearly all the major databases (e.g. Oracle MySQL, MS-SQL, Postgres, amongst others.) and deliver high-performance applications that have unmatched capabilities of storage, data processing and reporting capabilities.
- Visual Studio 2003
- Visual Studio 2005
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- Team Foundation Server
- Visual Source Safe
- Visual Studio Team Suite
- Net AJAX
- .Net (DotNet) Framework 1.1 , 2.0 , 3.0 , 3.5
- Classic ASP
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation)
- WWF (Windows Workflow Foundation
- CMS: DotNetNuke
- Silver Light
- Web Services